Vice President, Digital and Creative Services
Claire has more than 27 years of design experience and as Vice President of Digital & Creative Services, she leads her team in both the physical and digital playgrounds with expertise across healthcare, pharmaceutical, lifestyle, fashion, and technology. Claire executes all creative and marketing initiatives with an overarching goal: to create work that makes meaningful and enduring connections between stakeholders and the brand.
When she’s not conceptualizing brand experiences, you’ll probably find her practicing yoga, doing P90X, or chauffeuring her daughter to ballet class. But don’t call her a “Dance Mom”, whatever you do…
- Numerous pharmaceutical branded and unbranded marketing programs, product launches, promotional & educational campaigns, and digital programs
- Therapeutic areas, such as rare and orphan diseases, gastroenterology, healthcare systems, hematology, hepatitis, immune disorders, infectious diseases, and oncology
- Medical device brands in micro-device systems, cardiovascular, vascular, urology, oncology, and surgical specialties
- Other areas of expertise, such as women’s accessories, home furnishings/textile, nonprofit, fashion, technology/software, and retail
- Favorite things to do outside of the office are seeing live music with her husband, doing P90x and T25 exercise programs (she’s done them all), skiing, hanging with her daughter, going to the beach, and nurturing her lifelong friendships (yes, even from kindergarten)